Monday, August 3, 2009

4th of July

OK, so we haven't been slacking on posting for the 4th of July, we just haven't been home long enough to do it. So here goes.

We went to the Owen Family Reunion in the LA area. We went to Pelican Hills Golf Course (really awesome) and donated some golf balls to their trees. It was a lot of fun.

Kylee is getting bigger. Learning all the time and getting more mobile. Bummer haha.


Swimming with the cousins. She loves the water, even in the bath.


There was a glass table in the hotel room that she thought was so neat because she could see you through the table but couldn't get you.


Theres the crew. I printed some Tshirts for the trip. It was a lot of fun. Thanks again everyone!

2 comments:

Heather said...

love the matching shirts. Love even more that the only child looking at the camera is yours

feetee said...

What the heck? I look like such a freak in that picture! What was I even doing? I think it's so funny that B was asleep on Mom!