Lindsey, Thanks so much for your kind comment. Those feelings have always been mutual! Your baby is so beautiful! We're only a state apart, I hope I get to meet her one of these days! Love you guys!
We are the Owen's currently living in Goodyear, AZ. Richard is printing T-shirts (call us if you want any!), Lindsey is teaching third grade, Kylee is learning more every day and we're expecting again in February!
4 comments:
How cute!! can she come do my windows? They need it bad! No we aren't coming for christmas because we are moving out for good in January! Yee hah!!
that is hilarious! Kylee is so cute! what a funny baby :)
Lindsey, Thanks so much for your kind comment. Those feelings have always been mutual! Your baby is so beautiful! We're only a state apart, I hope I get to meet her one of these days! Love you guys!
LOL she is just trying to lick herself free from the cage! haha
Post a Comment