Does she look tired? Wore her out running errands one day and she fell asleep standing up on the chair. What a goof!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Unwanted Visitors
So this week we have had some unwanted guests. First was a mouse, that Lindsey was totally freaked out about. She wont go near the fridge cause thats where it was hiding. I got some traps and caught it that same day. Crisis averted right? Then the next day we see this guy hanging out under Kylees chair at the table. Yeah, I guess everyone knows where to go to get food! Yuck.

Does she look tired? Wore her out running errands one day and she fell asleep standing up on the chair. What a goof!
Does she look tired? Wore her out running errands one day and she fell asleep standing up on the chair. What a goof!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! Cant believe that thing was in your house!!!! Isnt that dangerous!! Yikes! And that mouse situation....just remember mice are social creatures....they NEVER live alone! I'm sure there is more where that came from unfortunatly.
I never thought I could hate anything so much...scorpions are the worst thing in the world! We found a few in our apartment and consequently never walked barefoot, but our new house doesn't seem to be in a scorpion run. Thank goodness!
Kylee is so beautiful!
Post a Comment