We lucked out again with a kid thats pretty easy to take care of. Zacks big deal is he feels the world is ending anytime he has to fart. Its kinda funny. The elusive smile. Hard to get him to do, even harder to get a photo of.
Rachel got Kylee some easter dress up clothes. She loves them. Also likes to dress herself.
This is Barbie in time out. Kylee puts her dolls and babys in time out now. Its so funny!
5 comments:
Zack is so cute! I love the picture of Kylee all dressed up :) SO funny that she puts her Barbies in time out- the question is why are they in trouble???
He is really cute!! I love the dress up clothes!
LOVE Barbie in time out...SO funny!
poor barbie. the girls want to know what she did to get in time out?! did she hit ken? cute baby finally some more pics!!
You have SPAM in your comments. . . and one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen! Love the pics!
Post a Comment