Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Finally!



We finally had time (thanks to a three day weekend) to get Kylee's crib and changing table set up! Doesn't it look super cute! (Thanks Amanda and Jeremy!) Plus a nice dresser to fit all of the clothes that don't fit in the closet (thanks Grandpa and Grandma Mirehouse!) Beside getting them set up, I was able to organize all of the diapers, wipes, headbands, hats, etc. It feels nice to no longer have a room full of clutter! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you're sayin'! It looks great. If you're co-sleeping for now, enjoy it...it's over all too soon. :(

feetee said...

It does look super cute! Doesn't it feel good to get a ton of stuff done?!

andreamatrix said...

Richard,

Talk shirts to me... YW camp coming up.

Steph Frazier
andreamatrix1@yahoo.com
602-703-4184

Fiagle Family said...

It looks so cute...ohhh I miss little baby stuff...ok not the poop and spit up..

Mom's Managery said...

Thats looks great.Glad to get the stuff organized and easier to use.
You have been tagged...blog about the
4th photo in the 4th folder.