These are just a couple pictures of Kylee in one of the dresses she received from my aunt and uncle (Thanks Doug and Phyllis!) And just to let you all know she just turned 3 months last Tuesday, but this onesie dress is 6-9 months! What a chunk! At her last appointment her weight and head size are in the 90th percentile and her height was in the 80th. So like her dad she will be short fat and bald with a big head. Ha! :)
Monday, February 2, 2009
We survived!
Or should I say that I survived, haha. On Friday night we put Kylee in her crib in her own room. She did great and I actually got some sleep too (as opposed to worrying all night).
These are just a couple pictures of Kylee in one of the dresses she received from my aunt and uncle (Thanks Doug and Phyllis!) And just to let you all know she just turned 3 months last Tuesday, but this onesie dress is 6-9 months! What a chunk! At her last appointment her weight and head size are in the 90th percentile and her height was in the 80th. So like her dad she will be short fat and bald with a big head. Ha! :)

These are just a couple pictures of Kylee in one of the dresses she received from my aunt and uncle (Thanks Doug and Phyllis!) And just to let you all know she just turned 3 months last Tuesday, but this onesie dress is 6-9 months! What a chunk! At her last appointment her weight and head size are in the 90th percentile and her height was in the 80th. So like her dad she will be short fat and bald with a big head. Ha! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I cant believe how big she is getting already!! and I saw you guys a month ago. Crazyness. will be when andrew sees her and she will be ellas age
She is changing so much! She's so precious...when will you be here again so we can meet her?! :) You are better than me, I kept Everett in our bed until he was 6 months (he literally slept ON me) and Delilah was almost 9 months before we moved her to her own room, but she slept in a bassinet by 6 months I'd say. I'm already forgetting things, I suggest you write everything down!
Wow, what a doll!! She is huge!!
hahaha! I love how much you say she looks like her dad! That was the best! She is a cutie! A keeper for sure! I can't believe how big she is already - they grow up fast! My oldest just turned 10, and I swear it was just yesterday that she started walking! Now on the other hand I can't wait for my one year old to be five!
Tara
Its crazy how different she already looks! We need to plan a trip to Arizona before it gets too hot over there. How's the biggest loser thing going? You still doing that?
She is getting so big and is absolutely adorable. How are you guys?
she is so cute.
Post a Comment