Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tagged? ok, fine then.

We got tagged by the Bells. They want the 6th picture in the 6th folder. He was a companion on my mission for those that dont know who im talking about. The picture I took here in phoenix when me and a buddy of mine went golfing. It is ironic because they want you to keep your cart out of the desert....yeah, and where would you like me to take it then? We go play in the summer when nobody else wants to because you can play a championship course for $12 for 18 holes.
I will tag the goodmans, the laudies, the allens, the percivals, and my sisters lyssa and jesse. Give us your 6th picutre in your 6th folder and tell us about it.


Other than that Lindsey has been in the hospital for 2 days and will hopefully get out tomorrow. She has a bad kidney infection that they finally diagnosed and got her the right medicine for. At first they just gave her oxycodon, to make the pain go away, but that didnt help solve the problem. It was kinda interesting to see her on some hard drugs though. We miss her and its lonely here at night. Hope she gets well soon!

5 comments:

Tori said...

Ahhh, I hope she gets well soon...bummer! I heard that is very painful. Our prayers are with her.

Fiagle Family said...

that must have been a crazy infection!!! Call us!

Anonymous said...

funny pic. :)

and feel better!

(and i can't take credit for that weather pic. i found it online. can't take credit where it isn't due, darn my jiminy cricket.)

Kasey Van Tassell said...

"...my sisters lyssa and jesse?" Is there a long running joke about having a sister named jesse I haven't heard about yet?
Hope Lindsey feels better soon. I had gall stones after my pregnancy and had to have surgery to get my gall bladder removed...they said it happens sometimes after being prenant.(no breast feeding while on the meds took a big toll too:) Maybe kidneys are similiar...

cindy said...

Happy Birthday to Lindsey...Sorry it was spent at the hospital